Want to look your best everyday with very little effort? Then you need a wardrobe that works!
Our definition of a wardrobe that works is…
"A wardrobe containing the appropriate mix of clothing for your lifestyle that you love to wear and can wear, free from the frustration of clutter created by unflattering and unwearable garments."
At Ask Amanda, we assess your individual wardrobe needs and help you create a wardrobe that works.
In your personal Wardrobe Planning session, we will show you:
- How to rid your wardrobe of ‘non-you’ clutter and frustration
- How to organize your wardrobe for maximum efficiency
- How to budget for your clothing and accessories, and importantly, make the most of your budget
- How to establish what you need to add to your wardrobe to ensure it works
- The keys to shopping efficiently and effectively
- How to create 69 outfits from only 10 garments
At the end of your personal Wardrobe Planning session, you will have:
- A system for shopping efficiently, smartly and cost effectively
- Strategies for creating a wardrobe that suits your lifestyle and budget
- The know how to create a wardrobe that works!
Ask Amanda - your Wardrobe Planning specialist.
You don’t need to be a celebrity to have your own personal style. You just need Ask Amanda!