Workshops & Presentations
Inspiring and Insightful
Amanda Curren of Ask Amanda is a dynamic and informative speaker and facilitator.
Ask Amanda offers inspiring and insightful presentations and practical workshops. So whether you are looking to align your staff’s personal presentation with your organization’s corporate image to gain a competitive edge or simply have a fun team development session whith a difference Ask Amanda will tailor a program to suit your organization's requirements.
Ask Amanda’s corporate image presentations, workshops and seminars cover the following topics:
- What Is Image and Why Is It So Important? – First impressions and perceptions
- Personal Branding – Take control of the message you send
- The Straight 'A' Image – Being Appropriate, Attractive, Authentic and Assured
- Credibility - Image makers & breakers
- Planning Your Professional Wardrobe – Create an efficient, cost effective professional wardrobe
- Style Confidence - Discover your Colour Direction, Figure Flattery and Signature Style
- Style Strategy - Discover your Colour Direction, Figure Flattery and Signature Style and learn how to create a wardrobe that works
Ask Amanda - your Corporate Image and Style Presentations, Workshop and Seminar specialist.
“Thank you for presenting your fabulous knowledge, expertise and experience at the Ascend Development Day – together we will all make a difference to getting more women into our top jobs!Jen Dalitz - SheEO - Sphinx
“Hi Amanda, I have received so much positive feedback from the ladies over your Style Strategy workshop you conducted at our national conference. They had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the content. The content was very informative and well paced. Very professionally presented but in a lovely relaxing atmosphere. Everyone said how comfortable they felt even though they had been a little anxious at the beginning worrying about feeling ‘exposed’ to their flaws. The general vibe of the room was that everyone learnt something and were very keen to get back and re-evaluate their wardrobes. The other positive was they were so happy to have a session such as this planned for them rather than being stuck on a bus somewhere. So again, ‘thank you’ from the bottom of my heart. You were a great success and presented a fantastic session.”Janice Collett - National Secretary - Australian Foundry Institute